VDRC Terms and Conditions
- RNAi lines, other stocks and DNA constructs are to be used only under conditions specified in the ATA.
- User fees are payable in advance only by charge to VISA or MC account.
- Due to the higher price charged, orders of 100 items or less will be dispatched within 2 weeks from the ordering date. Orders above 100 items will be dispatched within 6 weeks. If any item cannot be dispatched the researcher will be fully refunded for that part of the order to their VISA or MC account.
- Orders charged at 'fast' dispatch service rate will be dispatched within 2 weeks of receipt of order. If VDRC fails to dispatch your order in time you will be refunded 50% of the total cost of the order and your order will be dispatched as soon as possible thereafter.
- Order cancellation with full refund is possible within 24hrs from the ordering date. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Invoice will be sent by e-mail and signed digitally.
- The VDRC does not guarantee that any line is effective, nor that it contains the intended transgene/genetic modification.
- Shipping is only possible by FedEx or DHL. Delivery terms are ex works (Incoterms 2000). The recipient pays all transportation costs, applicable taxes and applicable customs duties.
- The VDRC takes no responsibility for the condition of the sent flies due to the shipment.
- If the order is ready to ship, but no valid permit is present, you will be informed via email. If we do not receive all the necessary documents within two weeks, the VDRC has the right to discard the order and only pending lines will be refunded.
- If the package is refused or discarded at the customs (or at an import regulation agency) due to invalid import permit, VDRC will not replace the lines or the shipping costs.
Download ATA Document